Khushi Bali, New Delhi
Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal got married yesterday in Alibaug. They wanted to get married in the year 2020 only but due to COVID, they had to postpone their wedding. They dated each other for a long time.
1. The Man: David Dhawan’s son, Varun Dhawan stepped into Bollywood in 2012. His 1st film, Student of the Year was loved by most of the people. He was last seen in the Coolie No. 1 (remake) with Sara Ali Khan.
2. His Wife: Natasha Dalal is a fashion designer by profession. Her forte is lehengas, gowns, and bridal wear. She is a daughter of businessman Rajesh Dalal and Gauri Dalal. She is a very private person. she never spoke of her relationship with actor Varun Dhawan. It was Varun who made their relationship official in 2019.
3.The Big fat wedding at Alibaug: The duo got married at Alibaug’s five-star hotel ‘The Mansion House’. The venue was a seaside town which was about a 100 km away from Mumbai.
4. All Government Guidelines were followed: Both the families, I.e Dalals and Dhawans asked their planners to keep the safety measures in view. Keeping in view the guidelines, only 40-50 guests were invited.
5. No phone cameras allowed: The bride, Natasha wanted their marriage to be a private affair. So she requested everyone not to bring any phone cameras. She didn’t want their pictures to be leaked on social media.
6. The Outfits: Natasha Dalal is a fashion designer and so she chose to wear a self-designed outfit. Varun Dhawan wore the outfit designed by Manish Malhotra. Both of them looked stunning in off white outfits.
7. Varun Dhawan shares the first look of him and his wife: On Sunday itself, Varun Dhawan shared two pictures with his WIFE with a sweet caption. The caption says ‘Life long love just became official.’
8. B-town wishes the newlyweds: As soon as VD shared his wedding pics, the celebrities and fans began to wish the new couple.
9. Karan Johar shared a heartfelt note: Karan Johar was the one who launched Varun Dhawan. He was present at the wedding. He wrote My boy is all grown up and ready for this beautiful phase in his life… Congratulations my darling Natasha and Varun! My blessings and love forever. Love you.”
10. VD asks the paps to go easy on his wife: Few hours after their marriage, the couple came out of the resort and posed for paparazzi. One of the photographers called Natasha ‘Bhabhi’ and she started blushing. Varun asks fans to go easy on her (Aaram Se, Darr jayegi bechari). The bride laughed at Varun’s hilarious statement.