First Day, First Show of Yogi Adityanath Govt Brings in Ban on 2 Slaughterhouses.
Yogi Adityanath went about implementing the BJP manifesto by banning two slaughterhouses on the very first day of his work. Yogi Adityanath was on Sunday sworn in as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Here are the decisions that he took on day one:
– Two slaughter houses in Allahabad have been shut down by the Yogi government. The Rambagh and Atala slaughterhouses have been shut down by the Allahabad police
– Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday directed DGP Javeed Ahmed to ensure that there was no laxity in improving law and order situation, hours after a BSP leader was shot dead in Allahabad.
– The Chief Minister also emphasised that police stations and tehsil offices should be free from political pressures
– The chief minister also stressed on zero-tolerance of corruption and suggested posting of “sensitive and honest officials” in important positions.
– The UP DGP has been asked to hold video conference with the district magistrates and the superintendents of police of all the 75 districts of the state to take stock of law and order situation and other administrative issues
– Adityanath administered a sanitation pledge to the officials and asked them to ensure that the pledge is effectively implemented.
– Deputy chief ministers Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma also met Adityanath. Maurya told reporters that the first meeting of the state Cabinet would discuss all key issues mentioned in BJP’s ‘sankalp patra’, which include loan waiver to farmers and ban on mechanised slaughter houses.
– The portfolios to the new ministers are likely to be announced soon.
– Adityanath has promised to work for all sections of the society without any discrimination, pursuing the agenda of ‘sabka sath, sabka vikas’.